If the content of copper in the child's body is relatively high, it will affect the child's physical health, and also affect the child's brain development. If the child has a phenomenon that is thousands of high, hematemesis or black stool In addition, if patients with copper poisoning often have a metallic taste in their mouths, it is best not to consume large amounts of copper in their daily diet, otherwise it will affect their health.
Too much copper entering the body can cause poisoning such as nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, acute hemolysis, and renal tubular deformation. Generally, the copper that the body can absorb can only be taken in the diet. If the answer is satisfactory, please adopt it.
Symptoms: Too much copper entering the body can cause poisoning such as nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, acute hemolysis, and renal tubular deformation. Industrial Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate ( https://www.wsdty.com/product/copper-sulfate/industrial-grade-copper-sulfate-pentahydrate/ ), as a heavy metal, can cause protein denaturation in the body (Note: soluble copper salts are all Toxic, mainly because copper ions can denature proteins and lose their physiological activity). Another toxicological manifestation of copper is damage