6 Benefits of Cheap T-Shirt Printing
The origin of custom t-shirt printing dates back to 1700, when it was first introduced by Asia to Western Europe as the concept of 'Screen Printing'. Customized t-shirts are an effective and cheap way to send your message across. With technological advancements, the cost of printing a personalized t-shirt has been considerably reduced. Several printing companies in the market now provide you the benefits of cheap t-shirt printing.
Benefits of Cheap T-Shirt Printing
There are many occasions when you feel the need for customized t-shirts. With printing costs declining over time, you can now easily enjoy the numerous benefits of cheap t-shirt printing, such as:
1. Product promotion: If you launch a new product and want great publicity for it, make sure that everybody at the launch wears a promotional t-shirt with the product image on it.
2. Sale promotion: You can get customized t-shirts for promoting a sale in your shop. Your staff can wear the t-shirts so that customers easily notice the special offers.
3. Perfect gift: Cheap t-shirt printing services also help to place a photograph on the t-shirt without costing too much. This can be a perfect gift for your loved ones.
4. Theme party: If you want to organize a theme party for your birthday or a college function, you can design t-shirts in a special way pertaining to the theme.
5. Feeling of unity: Printing personalized t-shirts for your team can create a feeling of harmony and team spirit.
6. Raising funds: Customized t-shirts can be very useful if you want to raise funds for a social cause. For instance, consider placing a relevant logo on the t-shirts that will be worn during a charity campaign for flood victims.
Cheap T-Shirt Printing - Take a Look
If you have a designer in you ready to create the style statement in your dressing then you can just go for printing your own t-shirts. The ones available in the market are good enough but not great if you have a desire to design your own piece. You can surely make a statement by way of the t-shirts with your own message printed on them. You can choose cheap t-shirt printing for all your dressing needs.
Today it is not difficult to get them done as the latest printing technology offers great ideas and opportunities to design them in relatively low budget. Buying a t-shirt from the market is not so much fun as designing your own. If you have the skill and the talent then you can surely go for cheap t-shirt printing idea to dress you up. You can have what you are exactly looking for, which is quite different and unique from the ones available in the market.
If you are fed up with the regular gifting idea and want something special to gift to your near and dear ones then you can design a t-shirt with pictures or photographs and your personal message. This is creative way to express your feeling and has a memorable impact. You're that 'someone special' will feel all the more special when you gift them such printed tees. Thanks to the printing technology, cheap t-shirt printing can be considered as a unique gifting idea.
5 Tips For Cheap T-Shirt Printing
If you're shopping around for a good deal on cheap t-shirt printing, it's important to have a little bit of "insider knowledge", as this can make all the difference between getting an okay deal or an absolute bargain. Having worked in the industry for many years, I've been approached countless times by many different types of customer who all have one thing in common, which is that they don't have a huge budget to spend, but still need a decent quality product and usually in a reasonable quantity.
1. Reduce the number of colours in your design - And if you can get it down to just one colour, even better. In short, the more colours in your artwork, the more materials are involved in the printing process, and also it takes longer to print. This all adds up in cost. If you need colour, consider using a coloured t-shirt. You can get t-shirts in almost any colour and shade you can think of, and a single colour design can be just as effective as a multicoloured one.
2. Reduce the number of print positions - Were you thinking of having your garments printed on the front and back? And with sleeve prints as well? This is going to cost more than printing on the front only. So if you can get your message across in a single print, instead of all over the t-shirt, go for it - it will be cheaper, and also quicker to print (so you may even get your items delivered earlier!).
3. Lose any complex detail - Fine lines, gradients, small lettering - these are the enemy! Not only are they tricky to print (therefore time consuming), they often don't look too great when printed onto fabric, and small letters can't be read from any distance. It's best to keep your wording loud and proud, at a size where it can be seen and easily read - particularly if you are trying to spread a message.
4. Plan ahead - Left it til the last minute? You might struggle to negotiate the best deal if you are putting pressure on the t-shirt printing company to rush your order. Many printers charge a premium for express turnaround (although some don't). Which leads us nicely onto the final tip in this article...
5. Shop around. There are a LOT of businesses out there who offer cheap t-shirt printing. If you spend a little time researching what's available in your area, you could end up saving a lot of money. Be sure to contact at least two or three firms for a price quote. If you follow all of the information and tips in this guide, you're bound to be able to get a good price on quality custom printed t-shirts. Good luck, and have fun!
More Information: - https://www.reallyworks.com.sg