Killeen, TX/2020: Secured auto loans from a credit union are one of the most affordable and convenient means of financing the purchase of a vehicle. In Killeen, the Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union is a renowned financial organization that caters to the financial requirements of its members by providing affordable financial assistance and other services.
About The Credit Union
This prestigious credit union came into existence in October 1957 as an initiative of 9 proactive teachers. The teachers came up with an idea of pooling the money they had in a pencil box as a means of providing financial assistance to any one of them who needs affordable finance at any point. Till date, the credit union aims to provide its members with the best of services in terms of affordability and quality.
Secured Auto Loans
• The interest rates are highly competitive
• Down-payment may be required
• The loans are applicable to new autos and used autos
• APR rates for recreation vehicles such as ATVs, RVs, motorcycles and boats are 2 percent higher than those of used autos
• The credit union offers 72 month vehicle loan rates
• For shared secured loans, the rate is 2% higher than the secured account rate
Reasons For Choosing Us
• Convenience of online payments
• Has higher borrowing limits
• A variety of savings and investment options
• Longer repayment periods
• It is insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal government agency.
• Associated with prestigious organizations like Equal Housing Opportunity and NCUA
• Offers overdraft protection plans
• Helpful and friendly staff
• Lower interest rates
For more information on secured auto loans provided by Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, you can call at (254) 690 - 2274 or visit 3305 E Elms Rd, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also log on to its website at https://gctfcu.net