Global Transradial Access Market Size - Forecast to 2026
As per the research conducted by GME, the Global Transradial Access Market is projected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2021 to USD 2.9 billion by 2026 at a CAGR value of 7.7% between 2021 to 2026. The transradial access market is driven by the growing number of patients suffering from coronary arterial diseases and the growing patient preference for the transradial access approach.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Transradial Access Market - Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/transradial-access-market-3385
By Product (Catheters, Guidewires, Sheaths & Sheath Introducers, Accessories, and Hyperalimentation), By Application (Drug Administration, Fluid & Nutrition Administration, Blood Transfusion), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
• The transradial access approach has various advantages like decreased postop care, lower risk of complications after the procedure, less chance of bleeding, and lesser chance of scarring.
• The catheter segment is expected to log the quickest growth rate among all segments during the forecast period.
• The drug administration segment has been recognized as the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period.
• The hospitals and clinics segment is envisaged to hold the dominant share of the market during the forecast period.
• North America is foreseen to predominate because of the provision of excellent healthcare facilities in the region.
• AngioDynamics Inc., OSCOR Inc., Terumo Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Ameco Medical Industries, Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Smiths Medical Group, Nipro Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Merit Medical Systems Inc., and Boston Scientific Corporation, among others, are the key players in the transradial access market
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/transradial-access-market-3385
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Sheaths & Sheath Introducers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Drug Administration
• Fluid & Nutrition Administration
• Blood Transfusion
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php