Global Micro Server IC Market Size - Forecasts to 2026
As per the research conducted by GME, the Global Micro Server IC Market will grow with a CAGR value of 12.6 percent. A major driving factor for the global micro server IC industry is the rising demand for data centers in the developed and emerging nations.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Micro Server IC Market - Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-micro-server-ic-market-3254
By Offering (Hardware and Software), By Processor Type (X86 and ARM), By Application (Web Hosting & Enterprise Applications, Analytics & Cloud Computing, and Edge Computing), By End-User (Enterprises and Data Center), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
• Soaring need for small and energy-efficient devices in data centers is supposed to propel micro server IC market growth.
• The hardware offering segment is likely to lead because of rising micro server usage for big data workloads.
• X86 processors segment is foreseen to dominate due to the growing momentum of industries for Intel-based micro servers.
• The edge computing application segment is presumed to lead owing to the proliferation of the internet of things.
• Enterprise end-user segment is foreseen to predominate because they require server platforms that improve operating performance.
• The burgeoning demand for elevated data transmission levels is presumed to cause supremacy of the North American region.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Dell Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Ambedded Technology Co., Ltd., Marvell, Intel Corporation, Quanta Computer Inc., Fujitsu, and Super Micro Computer Inc. are the main players competing in the micro server IC market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-micro-server-ic-market-3254
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Processor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
• Web Hosting & Enterprise Applications
• Analytics & Cloud Computing
• Edge Computing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
• Data Center
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php