Glucose Syrup Market Size - Forecasts to 2026
As per the research conducted by GME, the Glucose Syrup Market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 4.73 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.2%. Growing demand for baked products, burgeoning usage across numerous end-use sectors, and increasing necessitate for convenience foods, the soaring inclination of core demographics from mainstream sweeteners to better substitutes will boost the overall market expansion.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on
“Glucose Syrup Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/glucose-syrup-market-3384
By Grade (Food, Pharma, Industrial, Others), By Application (Sweetening Agent, Wine, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA); End-User Landscape, Competitive Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis.
Key Market Insights
• The rising clamor for convenience foods, as well as elevated employ of such syrups in bakery products, is foreseen to aid in market advancement.
• Continual expansion of the bread industry is the primary reason driving food-grade category growth.
• The wine application segment is presumed to lead D\due to the extensive utilization of sugar in the production of liquor.
• Because of improving eating habits and the adoption of western culture in emerging nations, Asia Pacific is presumed to be the dominating market.
• Cargill, Inc.; Agrana Group; Avebe U.A.; Bakers Kitchen; Archer Daniels Midland; Beneo; DGF Service; Ingredion; Karo Syrup; Dr. Oetker; Grain Processing Corporation; L'Epicerie; Queen Fine Foods; Roquette Freres; and Tate and Lyle, among others, are the major players in the market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/glucose-syrup-market-3384
Grade Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Sweetening Agent
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• The U.S.
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Central & South America
• Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php