May 17, 2018
— April 19, 2018 -- MARS Version 7.0 Build 20180419 has been released. The following enhancements along with software fixes have been included.
- When creating a Data-Driven Schedule, the Report and Report Options tabs are sometimes missing
- The Windows service may not install properly in some cases
- Registration & Activation Wizard may not activate a valid license successfully
- Additional performance improvements & minor bug fixes
- Compatibility with MS Access 2016 Full Version (not "Click-To-Run")
The next release of MARS is scheduled for May 2018. Find more about MARS Automation For MS Access and download the latest release at https://go.christiansteven.com/ms-access-reports-query-macro-automation-scheduler-mars