Skarch Uglogwee needs to be protected from the Culinaromancer and to do that you’ll have to feed him a cooked jubbly bird. This bird is the most delicious Chompy in the Feldip Hills.
· 41 Cooking
· 20 Fire Making
· Big Chompy Bird Hunting
· An axe
· A Raw Chompy (Multiple if you have a low cooking level)
· An Iron Spit (Can be made on an anvil with an iron bar)
· A log
· A tinderbox
· A pickaxe
· Ogre bellows
· A ball of wool
· An ogre or comp ogre bow with ogre arrows
· A Dramen or Lunar staff (To access the fairy ring)
· A Feldip hills teleport
· Amulet of glory (To access Karamja)
· A chisel, knife, feathers and a weapon if you are making your own ogre arrows
Make your way to the Lumbridge castle and inspect Skarch Uglogwee. Gypsy Aris will tell you that to unfreeze him, you’ll have to feed him a jubbly chompy bird. She will also suggest you talk to Rantz in Feldip Hills.
Rants lives east of the Feldip Hills, near the water. Just look for him in the north-eastern part, outside the cave. An easier way to get to the hills is using the fairy ring (a*k*s). Talk to him and he’ll agree to help you under one condition, that is to help him travel to Karamja to make some type of a potion.
At the end of the conversation, he’ll ask you to meet him south-east of the cave. So just follow the coastline towards the south and then east from where you first talked to him. Upon reaching, you’ll come across an old tree just at the water’s edge (right next to the willow trees). Talk to him again, and he’ll ask you to cut down the old tree to turn it into a boat. Use your hatchet on the tree twice and a crude boat will be ready.
Make sure that you have both raw chompies and logs before heading to Kramaja. The items can be bought from the Grand Exchange or you can kill some chompies near to where you’re standing, as well as cut willows using your hatchet for some logs.
The quickest way to karamja is using the fairy ring (c*k*r) or using a Tai Bwo Wannai Teleport scroll. Once you’ve reached, head north-west of the village (Tai Bwo Wannai) and south-west from the general store. You’ll come across a beach, where you’ll have to look for a small palm tree with an ogre arrow on it (The area will be marked with a transportation sign on your mini-map). Now you’ll follow the below steps: Start a fire under the palm tree
1. Use the iron spit on the chompy
2. Cook the chompy on the fire
Once you have the cooked jubbly meat, go back to the Lumbridge castle and give it to Skarch which will result in the quest being completed.
- 1 quest point
- 1,500 Woodcutting experience
- 1,500 Cooking experience
- 1,500 Crafting experience
- 1,500 Ranged experience
- Able to use the boat trip to travel between Karamja and Feldip Hills. (You must pay a fee of chompies or exotic herbs that can be found on Karamja, such as rogue's purse.)
- (Further) access to the Culinaromancer's chest
- The ability to hunt Jubblies. (Counts for 1 point when hunting Chompies, though provides more range experience when killed, and Big Bones as a drop when killed, and the Raw jubbly gives more experience when cooked than a Raw chompy).
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
You know that RS3gold store is the Professional rs gold sale site. Great reviews and service all the time, thank you.
Guys!Time is Flying!Are you Ready to Participate in RS3gold Last Party for New Year?Up to 8% off RS3 gold and OSRS gold is waitting for you Until Feb.1! More https://www.rs3gold.com
6% off Code RTY6 for all Orders!
8% off Code RTY8 for Order $50+!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!