An intermediate quest that is first in line in the quest series of Twisted Tales. These quests are short and take place in Great Kourend, as well as Kebo’s Lowlands. In this quest, you’ll have to bring the head of a deadly beast to discover that the beast is actually headless.
- 30 Crafting
- 26 Construction
- Bear or Grey Wolf Fur
- Soft Clay or a Pickaxe to mine
- Hammer (Can be obtained near the cattle gate)
- Saw (Can be obtained in the shed north of the house)
- 2 Planks (Can be obtained near the cave entrance)
- 6 Nails (Can be obtained from the workbench north of the house)
- Knife (Can be obtained from the kitchen table in the house)
- Red Dye (Can be obtained from the shelves in the house)
- Pot of Flour, Needle, Thread (Can be obtained by heading upstairs in the house)
- Skills Necklace / Battlefront Teleport / Fairy Ring Teleport (c*i*l)
Enough combat level to fight a level 82 NPC (Beast)
Start the mission by addressing Gordon in his ranch, only south of the Farming Guild. Inquire as to whether he needs a hand with anything, and he'll disclose to you that some odd monster has been taking his domesticated animals, and is looking for a globe-trotter to help them, as the Shayzien warriors are caught up with managing lizardmen to help. Consent to help him, and he'll disclose to you he doesn't have the foggiest idea where the monster is, yet he'll advise you to have a go at asking his better half, Mary, who is in their home. Mary will reveal to you that the monster just comes in the night, so they've never gotten the opportunity to get a legitimate gander at it. She recommends, notwithstanding, that if the monster was covered in flour, it very well may be simpler to find.
· 1 Quest Point
· 3,000 Gold Coins
· 4,000 Experience in Crafting
· 3,200 Experience in Construction
· Access to a tannery in the Kebo’s Lowlands. You can speak to Mary to access the tanning services.
- The name of the mission is a joke, as the player must get ahead, yet a phoney one, to finish the journey.
- This mission is comparative in reason to A Porcine of Interest, which was delivered two months earlier. In the two missions, the player helps an upset rancher murder a monster that is undermining their animals and brings back something to demonstrate their deed.
- Other than the earth head, Gordon can be indicated sure different things to endeavour to demonstrate the bear was executed, bringing about extra discourse where he is unconvinced by them.
- Neilan's diary makes him state anybody might have composed it.
- The enormous bones make him state that the bones might have been from anyplace.
- The ensouled bear head makes him state that the monster was something other than a simple bear, and he advises you to return to work finding the genuine head.
- The Bear head from Mountain Daughter makes him state that the head is important for an ensemble.
RS3gold Guides, hope help you. buy rs3 gold from us, quickly & safe all the time, thank you.
Welcome to Join RS3gold New Year 2021 Promotion:RS3 gold and OSRS gold with Up to $10 off for All Jan.9-Jan.18!More https://www.rs3gold.com
Code NEY3 to Save $3 Off for Order $40+!
Code NEY7 to Save $7 Off for Order $80+!
Code NEY10 to Save $10 Off for Order $110+!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!