Welcome to our quest guide for the Old School RuneScape quest of In Search of the Myreque. This quest is quite a lovely one with a difficulty of intermediate, and better yet, is rated as having a short official lengthIf you’re stuck on any part of the quest or would like a quick rundown of the quest, you’ve come to the right guide. We’ll also buy runescape 3 gold to explore the rewards that you can expect to receive from this quest in its entirety.Without further ado, let’s proceed to the requirements to embark on this quest.
As far as skill requirements go, you will need 25 Agility, but you can boost this up. Still, 25 Agility isn’t the hardest thing to achieve. Further, you will need to defeat a level 97 Skeleton Hellhound, but this can be safespotted.
You must have completed Nature Spirit, which itself has the prerequisites of Priest in Peril and The Restless Ghost (the latter being laughably easy).
Having 43 Prayer does unlock Protect from Melee, which will ensure you receive zero damage throughout the boss fight.
As for the items you need, here’s the list:
· You need one of all of the following: steel longsword, steel mace, steel warhammer, and a steel dagger.
· You will need two steel swords.
· You need 225 steel nails.
· A Druid pouch, which has, at minimum 5 charges. You can bring a blessed Silver sickle from Nature Spirit to fill your druid pouch via collecting fungi.
· You need a hammer and 6 planks.
· 10 coins must be on your person.
· Mort’ton teleport tablets reduce your travelling time.
· Combat gear: the exact type doesn’t matter. Remember, you are facing a level 97 Skeleton Hellhound. It can be safespotted, so any element of the combat triangle will suffice. You can further protect yourself by having prayer potions at level 43+ Prayer, that allows Protect from Melee. Bring food, if you need it, depending on your combat level. It’s always better to be over-prepared than not prepared at all.
· A Dramen/Lunar staff is recommended for fairy ring teleports, otherwise, traverse to Canifis through alternative/regular means.
If you’re an Ironman, and are struggling with all the steel items, remember that you can buy some of the weapons from a shop. Furthermore, you need precisely 9 steel bars (less if you buy some items) to create the items from scratch. You will need at least level 39 Smithing, but again, this entire paragraph is only applicable to Ironmen characters.
This quest is relatively straightforward, with it being shorter than most other quests.
To start it, head to Canifis’ pub - the easiest way to access Canifis is using fairy ring CKS. Close to the stairs, you’ll see Vanstrom Klause, proceed to use dialogue option 1 followed by 4. Now, ensure your druid pouch is filled with at least 5 charges.
Then head to Mort’ton. To get there, use the Mort’ton teleport tablet/spell a Barrows teleport, or a minigame teleport to Shades of Mort’ton. You can also run if you must.
East of Mort’ton, you’ll see a NPC named Cyreg Paddlehorn near the boat. Use the following dialogue options: 2,2, 3,3, and 1.
Onboard the boat, with your filled druid pouch. Head north, proceed to climb the bridge that consists of tree ropes and repair it using the nails and such you brought. Continue on the current trajectory, and speak to Curpile Fyod. You will have to give some answers to certain questions, and the spelling must be exact. Here all the possibilities to this quiz:
· What does Myreque mean? It means Hidden in Myre.
· Which member of the Myreque was originally a scholar? Polmafi Ferdygris.
· Who is the youngest member of the Myreque? Ivan Strom.
· What family is rumoured to rule over Morytania? The family is known as ‘Drakan’.
· Who is the only female in the Myreque? Sani Piliu.
· Who is the leader of the Myreque? Veliaf Hurtz.
· What is the boatman's name? Cyreg Paddlehorn, of course, you talked to him less than ten minutes ago!
The Back to School promo II Series will kick off at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Sep. 9, 2020. You can Get Free 1000M rs 3 gold and 200M OSRS gold from RS3gold.com. Excited? More https://www.rs3gold.com!
Part II:rs3 gold and rs 2007 gold will Up to $10 off for Hot Sale Until Sep.10!
Long-Term-Code:RSGACC for you to buy Up to 10% off RS 2007 Account from RS3gold.com Anytime!