Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2027 from USD 44.12 Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX %. Lower cost of infrastructure, rise in cloud adoption, increasing business process analytics are some of the major factors that are responsible for the growth of BPaaS market.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market is segmented by business process, organization size, vertical and geography. Market on the basis of a business process is segmented into HR Management, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service and support, procurement, and supply chain, and operations. HR management sub-segment is considered to have the largest market share with customer service and support sub-segment projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Among organizations, large enterprises are projected to have the largest market size during the forecast period due to the need for reduction in high Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operating Expenditure (OPEX). Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market on the basis of vertical is segmented by banking, financial services, and insurance, telecommunication and IT, manufacturing, e-commerce and retail, healthcare and government. BFSI vertical is projected to have the largest market during the forecast period and the e-commerce and retail vertical is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
On the basis of geography, North America has the largest market share due to large BPaaS service providers and the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the current forecast period.
• Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market.
• Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Business Process-as-a-Service market are as follows:
• Accenture (Republic of Ireland)
• IBM (US)
• Capgemini (France)
• Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (US)
• EXL (US)
• Fujitsu (Japan)
• Genpact (UK)
• HCL (India)
• Tata Consultancy Services (India)
• Wipro (India)
Key Target Audience:
• Cloud service providers
• Government and research organizations
• Global BPaaS companies
• IT companies
• Professional and managed service providers
• Association and industry bodies
• Technology providers
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Business Process-as-a-Service market have been mentioned below:
• Base year-2018
• Estimated year-2019
• Forecast year- 2019 to 2026
Scope of the Report
This research report segments the business process-as-a-service market based on business process, organization size, vertical and geography:
Business Process-as-a-Service Market, By Business Process:
• Human Resource Management (HRM)
• Accounting and Finance
• Sales and Marketing
• Customer Service and Support
• Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Business Process-as-a-Service Market, By Organization Size:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• Large Enterprises
Business Process-as-a-Service Market, By Vertical:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Telecommunication and IT
• eCommerce and Retail
Business Process-as-a-Service Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of The North America Business Process-as-a-Service Market
• Breakdown of The Europe Business Process-as-a-Service Market
• Breakdown of The Asia Pacific Business Process-as-a-Service Market
• Breakdown of The Middle East & Africa Business Process-as-a-Service Market
• Breakdown of The Latin America Business Process-as-a-Service Market
For More Information Visit: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/business-process-service-bpaas-market-functions/672/
Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well a
s threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.
Contact: +919607195908 8989132284