US vegan ice cream is estimated to exhibit a sturdy CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period (2020-2026). Increasing veganism, growing overall economy, premiumization, and increasing disposable income have all contributed to the growth of the US vegan ice cream market. However, food retailers are one of few sectors able to stay operating during shelter-in-place directives, reports of various COVID-19-related grocery store employee deaths have led to store closures and increasing anxiety among grocery store workers, which has caused a severe disruption in sales of nearly all food categories, including vegan ice cream. Although, the demand for vegan foods is expected to reach significant heights in the coming years as focus on healthy plant-based/non-dairy diets increase.
Request a Free Sample of our US Vegan Ice Cream Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-vegan-ice-cream-market
Supermarkets/hypermarkets are increasingly expanding their vegan ice cream offering in the US. The rise in conventional retail distribution channel penetration in mature markets has formed new ways for the growth of the market. Besides, a surge in deals and discounts offered to consumers by these supermarkets/hypermarkets results in the dominance of conventional retailing in the US vegan ice cream market. Additionally, supermarkets/hypermarkets are expected to endure as the most favored sales channel in the country, during the forecast period.
A full Report of US Vegan Ice Cream Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-vegan-ice-cream-market
• The market number available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segments Covered- by Source, Flavor, and Distribution Channel
• Country Covered- the US
• Competitive Landscape- Alden’s Organic (Oregon Ice Cream), Danone S.A., Double Rainbow Ice Creams, Inc., General Mills, Inc. (Häagen-Dazs), NADAMOO! (Little Red Rooster Ice Cream Company), The Hain Celestial Group, Wells Enterprises, Inc., and Unilever Group
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
US Vegan Ice Cream Market Report Segment
• Almond Milk
• Cashew Milk
• Coconut Milk
• Soy Milk
• Others (Oat Milk, Rice Milk)
By Distribution Channel
• Convenience Stores
• Online Stores
• Alden’s Organic (Oregon Ice Cream)
• Arctic Zero, Inc.
• Beyond Better Foods, LLC (Enlightened)
• Bliss Unlimited, LLC
• Danone S.A.
• Double Rainbow Ice Creams, Inc.
• General Mills, Inc. (Häagen-Dazs)
• NADAMOO! (Little Red Rooster Ice Cream Company)
• O’MY Foods, LLC
• Perry's Ice Cream
• Target Brands, Inc.
• The Booja-Booja Company
• The Hain Celestial Group
• Tofutti Brands Inc.
• Wells Enterprises, Inc.
• Wonderlab Doozy, Inc.
• Unilever Group
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-vegan-ice-cream-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404